Thursday, July 25, 2013

What I'm Laughing At

Me: I want to run a 10k
Wally: I don't think you can do it.
Me:  99% percent of the time I underestimate myself, and I really think I can do this.
Wally:  But what if you're wrong 1% of the time?
Haters gonna be haters

Kamie sitting on the counter, hand in the candy jar, almost loses her balance...
Oops! I almost fell!  This counter is dangerous for little girls.  We need to cut out this counter and build a new one. 
And now I exercise great self control and don't get all political...

Listening to three repetitions of  'Don't close your eyes', waits until the chorus comes around again and then echoes 'Don't close your eyes' with
'Keep Your Eyes Open'

Kamie is getting quite argumentative, for an example:Holding up a package of bottle rockets
"Mom what are these called"
"Bottle rockets"
"Nooo." "They're called Bowel Rockets"
As they say 'you only embarrass yourself'

We have a neighbor who could double as Si from Duck Dynasty, he has a brother.  So picture Si with a Willie & Jase dynamic.
Last year 'Si' accidentally cuts off half of his brothers finger in a machinery accident.  (Rumor has it that 'Jase' felt worse about this than 'Si')
This summer 'Si' and 'Jase' are working on something and somehow or other Jase accidentally knocks 'Si' out cold.  So 'Si' is laying flat on the ground and starts coming to.  "How many fingers am I holding up?" asks 'Jase'.
"9 and a half" comes the quick reply.


1 comment: