Monday, August 27, 2012

Once Upon A Time

Five years ago today... My Bronz called me.  We had gotten to be friends, and I was pretty sure our friendship was going somewhere, so when he called me (from a hay field) I didn't think much of it til... He told me that he liked me, and wondered if I had any feelings for him. And when I said that I did, he asked me to pray about a relationship.  Still remember those were his exact words. 
Pretty sure He is not remembering this date, in all the silage bagging craziness.  So I'm getting Mom to babysit, and thanks to google maps... and some discreet sleuthing, I'm going to surprize him with his favorite chocolate chip cookies.  Oh yeah! Cannot.wait.to.see.his.face.  Bet it'll look something like mine did five years ago, today...

No comments:

Post a Comment