Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Say Cheese -Please-

 
Last year's Christmas picture search was not fun.  In all the photos we had taken throughout the year, there were like two that actually had all three of us in them. -As you can imagine, out of two pictures your chances of getting an amazing shot aren't that hot. I decided that I wouldn't let the situation get any worse, so my resolution for the new year was to get one family snapshot a month.  And I'm doing awesome.  That is if you can get over things like photo quality, and everyone smiling, and Bronz's head in the picture.
Side note.  I'm trying to get over the whole lookin' perfect obsession.  Taking pictures has been good for me...  But that's another post. And prolly a loong one.  Here's to not letting body image issues get in the way of taking a great family photograph.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment