Thursday, August 23, 2012

Living In The Now

I'm a bad one at escaping where I'm at, and I don't even leave the house.  Laying on the floor today with The Blake smiling at me and Kamie riding on my knees. Why can't I love what this is all about?  Cuz in about thirty seconds The Kamie bounces a ball off of Blake's head, sticks her fingers waayy in his mouth and then chortles as she dodges out of my reach.  That's why I struggle with mentally checking out, meeting needs mechanically, politely.  Not getting down on their nitty gritty level.  Maybe that's why God gave me a child who doesn't let uninvolved be part of her vocabulary.  Who demands my attention all.the.time. 
Maybe He has given me a gift, of learning. To Be .Here. Now. 
Cuz' we all know time is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment