Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bronz starts a new line of Hallmark Cards...

Laughter is good for the soul...
Background: Bronz is griping about someone who has changed now that they are married. I remind him of his own -er- romantical lapse in the flower department. He pauses, then replies.
Flowers Fade,
Chocolate Melts,
But My Love Lasts Forever
I was laughing so hard, and admitted to him, that making me laugh is better than flowers or chocolates.  He meanwhile was so impressed that he wants to put the saying on a wall.  (Everything gets written on walls around here.)  Next to a vase, I tell him. 
We have had a lot of meetings going on at church.  Kamie comes to me this morning. "Mom, I wrote a report."
Bronz bought new glasses, since we have trouble with keeping them from breaking.  This morning The Kamie told me to come and see her block tower.  Which wasn't blocks, but 11 of the new glasses stacked on the edge of the counter.
Bronz is ticklish, which Kamie & like to take advantage of, she however came up with an ingenious plan.  Instead of having Bronz wake up and tell her to quit pestering him, she brought her dolly over, and had her dolly jump on his ribs, then proceeded to tell her Dolly "No, Bader, that's naughty I'm going to have to spank you" This went on repeatedly, "Bader, you are just not listening to me tonight!"
We interrupt this report to tell Kamie not to throw Bader at the chandelier... 
I get a bit of a vacation day, or you might call it that, because the sink is leaking and the dryer isn't drying. Without doubt Bronz will have them running in no time, are roses overrated?!


2 comments:

  1. Edith, I want to live with you.
    Ha ha.
    But seriously, I love your sense of humor, your adorable Kamie girl...
    Glad you're my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should for a week or two!

    ReplyDelete