Sunday, December 2, 2012

Days Of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas…
I came home from a baby shower for this little dolly…
Little Audrey got some amazing parents...
And I'm an Aunt again!
 
 
 
 
 
So anyways, I'll try to stay on topic. 
So, I got home from the baby shower. (Isn't she just perfect?!!)
-To see a sheepish look on Bronz’s face
                Which I had to look up high to even see
See, the guy is as frugal as they come, and renting a lift in order to put up lights is pretty extravagant.  Ha, so I caught him, and was terribly excited.  When we were first married I had constructed a cross out of t-posts and carried it up a ladder to our barn loft, climbed up another more rickety ladder, then grabbed a hold of the trim board and tied on our first lighted cross… Only to find that the electrical outlet in the loft didn’t work.  Bronz figured that issue out, and since then we have had a cross on the barn, and the first night on we always make each other close our eyes, until we are both standing in optimal viewing spot, then turn around to look at it together.
Yay Christmas!
Thank You Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. wow! good job Bronz it looks really good!
    are you ready to start a Christmas light business:)

    ReplyDelete