Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Good Intentions

I started this week on fire, ready for a soul detox.
Excited to teach Kamie new things, to be a better wife. Most important to focus on Christ... renewing my mind.  Yeah and to eat better.  But isn't that always on the list?!
Monday had epic fail in the wife department. (Observation, being mad makes me hungry. For chocolate.)  And the stupid thing was, we were arguing over whether or not to go to a marriage conference.  Oh the ironies...
Kamie came down with a fever. So there went potty training, and a whole lot of other things.
Faced with an awkward lose/lose situation.  Don't we all love those.  It does make it easier to focus solely on what the right thing to do is, since people you respect will disagree with whatever choice you make.
The exciting thing is that I have kept returning my focus to God.  It's powerful.  The marriage thing, we patched it up.  And resolved to both try harder.  I've been able to have a lot of cuddle time with the Princess, which is pretty unusual.  The stressful-awkward-situation - God is in control, I keep telling myself, to not worry, pray for everyone involved. Trust the outcome to God. And I'm actually (Believe it or not) excited to see how He is going to work in my heart.  
So here I am
Me, in my small corner
Letting this little light shine
-and am I seeing cobwebs... Uff Daa

No comments:

Post a Comment