Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentines Fun

 I adore simple crafts. (You see, I'm pretty simple myself.)  So had to pass along this idea.  Don't hold your breath, it's not overly profound just heartfelt. (ha ha)
My sweet Mom came over today, bearing gifts, of course. A fun new product, known as Glass Crayons.  I watched Kamie play with them, and patiently waited my turn.  Fun! Fun! Fun!  They write so nice.  I only lasted a little while on Kamie's glass before I took to our gigantic entryway mirror. And here's the project.
Operation Valentines Day:
I Love You
In every language of our family's ancestry.
This site helped greatly.
We ended up with
English
Danish
Swedish
Norwegian
German
Irish
Threw in some Navajo in a nod to the rumored Indian blood
and I drew the sign language symbol.
Can you feel the Liebe?

-Our Camera is hanging out with my sister, right now. (Accidentally, that is.) So no pictures -

No comments:

Post a Comment